Sunday, February 10, 2008

Big day tomorrow...

Tomorrow morning I go in and have my first day in the kinder classroom...

Jerry tests for Master...

Kelsey has a poetry reading/cafe at school...

And I have my interview at the neighborhood school for a third grade class...


The fun is in that we have to manage to get both Jerry and I both to and from work, DJ to and from school, and me to my interview, then to Lowes and home all in one car.

Lets see this time line.

I have to be at the school by 7:45...
Jerry has to be at work at 7:30...
Jerry has to be across the base to test at 9:00, but no one else will be at work until 9:30...
I get off at 3:30...
Jerry gets off work at 4:30...
My interview is at 5...
I told Lowes that I would come straight from my interview to work, and I work until 10....

Plus remember that DJ has to be dropped off and picked up in there somewhere.

I am hoping that Lowe Toyota calls Jerry early tomorrow morning saying that the fix was easy and that it is fixed. But I am not counting on it. I need to put on my mad, angry evil mood, and sit down and write an evil email to Toyota about these issues with the car. I realize it has $60,000 miles on it, but it should not have these problems!


If you can spare some positive thoughts for Jerry's test, my interview, and the car being fixed I would appreciate it.

3 comments:

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

THat is soo awesome!! Good Luck Jerry!!! wowza Master!!
Oh Patty, Kinder class is going to be fun! What a great age. GL with your schedule tomorrow, thats pretty stressful. Just dont speed, you'll end up with a ticket or something, LOL.
Dont forget to pick DJ up :)

Kate said...

Yikes! All kinds of busy-ness, but aside from the car stuff it's all positive. Many, many positive thoughts your way!

((Patty))

Erin said...

Kindergarten is a blast! Many fun memories teaching those little ones. :)
Good Luck with you car troubles!