Sunday, February 24, 2008

Sunday

It has been a long long day.

My allergies are kicking my behind.

I had the idiot guy when I was working at returns today, the one who wanted to return all sorts of stuff that we don't even sell. Then he got upset with me because I said I couldn't take them back, and my department manager would not come deal with him, even though she could hear him getting pissy.

Then I had the worst session of teaching online that I have had in a LONG time. Made for a very LONG session.

I may not be around a lot this week, I hope to post at least once a day but I am not promising anything.
This is what my week looks like:
Monday
8-4 sub in kinder
4:30-9:30 Lowes

Tuesday
8-4 sub
5-10 teach online

Wednesday
8-4 sub in kinder
4:30-9:30 Lowes

Thursday
8-4 sub
5-10 teach online

Friday
8-4 sub in kinder
4:30-9:30 Lowes

Saturday
6-3 Lowes (yes am to pm, after closing the night before.)

Sunday
8-5 Lowes (I think thats the right times)
8-9 teach online

Ok I am tired, so I am going to leave you with the advice if you have not checked out this blog: Tales for Labor and Delivery go check it out.

2 comments:

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

oh man, that is a long week. I hope it goes by fast and smooth!!

Isabelle said...

Wow! That's a lot of hours!
I hope this week goes by fast for you and that you don't get too tired.