Monday, February 18, 2008

Monkey Joes, and a drive by get together.

Today was a nice relaxing day, even if I still don't feel good. A gal Jerry works with invited DJ and I to go to Monkey Joes to play and the girls tagged along (which saved me from being the one chasing DJ).

Then a friend of mine that I met on a message board while I was pregnant with DJ, was driving home to Kentucky from Florida on I-75 and they stopped off and met us in the parking lot of Monkey Joes! :) I wish we would have had more time to spend with them, but they needed to keep going so that they can be home in Kentucky for work tomorrow morning. Thank you Christine and Brian for stopping by to say hi!!!



2 comments:

Erin said...

How cool that you got to meet up with Christine. The place you guys went to looks like a lot of fun!

♥Lisa♥ @ FinalScore:Boys3Girls2 said...

That place looks like a blast!!! I'm glad your feeling better.