Friday, February 08, 2008

Long day

But for the most part it was a good day.

I subbed for a science teacher at a middle school over by Lowes. So that was fun.

Then I worked almost 5 hours at Lowes.

Needless to say my feet are killing me.

However my car died on Jerry today. I had taken the Trailblazer to work because it was behind the Prius and I didn't feel like moving the car seat. Turns out it was a good decision. Jerry took the car to work, and made it as far as dropping DJ off at the CDC and part way to work before it died. We think that when they replaced the computer they only hand tightened the ground, and it has worked itself loose, there by shorting out the computer again. We don't have the word back from the dealership for sure, but thats our theory.

Short post tonight because I have to work in the morning at 6. YAWN.

1 comment:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Sorry to hear about the car! I hope they fix it quickly!!! Have a good weekend! :o)