Friday, February 01, 2008

Stress, lots of stress

I am in a bad mood tonight. Just stressed out beyond belief, and everything is ticking me off for some reason.

Tomorrow morning is the job fair for the local school district. Wish me luck, I need it.

Instead of me dwelling on my bad mood, I want you to go check out the cool new video, and pictures at Nathan's blog. He got to do Kangaroo care with Gwyneth last night! The pictures are just precious. Also Tricia looks to be back on the transplant list as soon as Monday, which is just awesome news. Please join me in praying for continued improvement in both Tricia and Gwyneth, and rest for Nathan.

1 comment:

Robin said...

Patti,

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for praying for Daniel. He is out of surgery now - check my blog for updates.

www.actionsspeakloudest.blogspot.com