Monday, June 29, 2009

I Heart Faces~June 29th - Wedding Bells

I heart faces Wedding bells: I had a hard time deciding between this one that I chose: My sister in law and her attendants at the wedding.

From 2009-05-25 memorial day weekend




And then this one of my brother Matt and Angela's first dance:
From 2009-05-25 memorial day weekend



And then for the just for fun category: DJ and Mariam at the cocktail hour.
From Online Edits




Get on over to I heart faces and check out all of the great entries for this week!

11 comments:

the monkeys' mama said...

oh all of them are very fun. i especially like the last one, though!

Rosina said...

What a cute expression of the bride!!

Melissa G said...

Sweet, those are all precious. I love the last one too!

Brad said...

I would go with the second as a wedding image, but I do like the last one, too.

Alice said...

i like them all, but really love that last one! so much fun :)

i have my wedding shot posted now also. feel free to come on over for a visit :)

Karie said...

Super sweet! Thanks for sharing, they are great!

Rebecca said...

what great shots! i love the last one too! what a great moment captured.
~Becca

photomom2three said...

I love the expression on the bride's face in the first one.... what a fun shot! I do not know which one to go with I like them all!!

Kathy said...

These are fun!

Through My Own Lens said...

The first one is my favorite. Nice job!

Unknown said...

great photos! I love the dance shot

*Thanks for the comment on my photo :)