Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Vacation Bible School Thursday

DJ and I had such a great time last week at Vacation Bible School. I have to send a big thank you to the entire group at New Richland for inviting us and welcoming us.

Here are just a few of the pictures that I took on Thursday night.

































































I loved the way that VBS was set up here. The church family is small enough to where everyone knows everyone, and yet everyone is very welcoming to newcomers. Which I have experienced as being hard for some church communities (if you have not always been a member, since birth, they almost shun you.)
DJ and I loved the small class size, and the fact that I was allowed to step in and "help" when he didn't want me to leave him alone.
This was especially nice, since a few churches that I tried going to when the girls were this age turned away the extra hands, because I had not been in on the planning. Which in turn just made all of us not want to attend.

And we all know my issues, with going to an organized church setting.















































Thank you New Richland for welcoming us into your church family!












No comments: