Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Home schooling? part two

I think we may have the situation solved. I sent off a long email to Kelsey's counselor and the assistant principal in Crestview explaining what was going on. About 45 minutes later I got a phone call from the counselor she ended up asking me to fax her everything that they had sent with us and she said that they were going to fix it. She also said it was only because we were military and because I had asked and was told we were ok with moving before the semester ended, and that normally they would not do it, plus with Kelsey's grades that I read her she felt it would be ok to do it. So I went back to the high school here and had them fax everything for me. Now I just have to wait to hear from Crestview again, and for them to fax everything back here hopefully sorting it out.
I am still stressed beyond belief and still worried that something will still go wrong, but I think we are on the right track.

1 comment:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

Whew! Glad it all looks like it's working out! How stressful!